October means all things spook-tastic. Haunted houses, farms, and golf courses are only the beginning. And we’ve compiled it all for you!
- The Haunted Woods located at 2500 Sumner Buckley Highway, in Buckley, Washington.
- The Nile Nightmares Haunted House in Mountlake Terrace
- Carleton Farm Fright, including Zombie Paintball, Haunted Swap, Zombie Farm and the no-haunt Dark Maze. Check out ticket prices here!
- Tacoma’s Ultimate Haunted House has evolved… featuring the Shadows Haunted Attraction and the Haunted Redemption attraction.
- My Morbid Mind features an even more twisted October of Halloween craziness.
- Seattle’s “Premier haunted attraction”, the Georgetown Morgue, is an evening fright-tastic adventure. Check out their schedule and event opportunities.
- Stalker Farms is a fright-fest of epic proportions. Prices and dates are available online, but this seasonal outdoor event is both corn maze and haunted house.
- Nightmare at Beaver Lake starts October 13th and end on Halloween-eve. Tickets are available for purchase, with the family-scare only costing $12 per person!
open houses this weekend
WINDERMERE MERCER ISLAND