Father’s day is only a few short weeks away – and, so far, destined for partially sunny weather! What do you have planned?
People range with their likes and dislikes, and so not everything everyone will enjoy. This list touches a few family activities that may sound interesting!
- Edmonds Art Fair: The weekend of June 16th through June 18th, the Edmonds Arts Festival will be held. Captivating artists, displaying paintings, photos, sculptures, and jewelry. There’s also adult beverages, entertainments, food, and activities at Edmonds Woodway High School.
- Marysville Strawberry Festival: A family event with varnival, vendors, and strawberry shortcake. Drop by Saturday for a run/walk in the morning, car show from 8am to 3pm, and a “grand parade” at 7:45pm!
- Meeker Days Festival: It’s starting to feel a lot like Summer. This street fair, is held annually, and includes live music, food, craft booths, a car show, and kiddie activities! All free.
- Sweet Onion Festival: Are you thinking of heading over the pass this weekend? Wenatchee is holding their onion festival on June 17th. With “great” food, adult drinks, entertainment, and vendor booths this festival has all the essentials! With an onion-eating contest, kids’ zone, and 5K – this festival is above and beyond!
- Wild Strawberry Festival: In Burien, the strawberries are coming out to play! This two-day, family event is held in the Burien Town Square Park, which is easily navigated and has ample parking. Both days (Saturday & Sunday) are packed from 10am into the afternoon/evening, with storytelling, live comedy, music entertainment, juggling, dancing, a car show, and Father’s Day chili cook off!
- Fenders on Front Street: This Issaquah-local event, is geared around vintage and classic cars. Admire hundred of cars, while enjoying live music in a family-centric environment.
- Northwest Railway Museum: This Father’s Day special event offers free fare for any fathers with a paying child (any age) on Father’s Day weekend (June 17th & June 18th). This 70-minute ride will be fun for both you, and your father! And you can check out new places!
Whether you’re planning a spectacular weekend, or waiting until the last minute, we have a couple weeks to go! This weekend, the weather is supposed to stay int he mid-60s, before moving into the low-70s early next week. Enjoy your regular-length weekend!
Open Houses this Weekend