- Garden Day Vendors: Senior Connections by Covenant Shores. Stop by for a cup of coffee!
- Live Music: Reuben James Trio— Enjoy music to move to, including popular folk, blues, roots and country.
Patrick Dougherty and Friends
- Children’s Table: Plant a Sunflower Seed. Take it home and grow in your garden this summer. How tall will it grow? Later in the market season bring us a picture to
show us how your flower is doing.
- Master Gardeners will be at the market.
- Special Guest: Sound Transit presenting information on East Link Light Rail extension project
Click here for the vendor list for the 2015 market season. The vendor webpage includes a link to an excel spread sheet that shows the vendor schedule this year. Vendors will be selling fresh foods from the farm, field or sea; artisan foods; ready to eat foods. I’m getting hungry thinking about all the amazingly fresh ingredients and snacks there will be to sample!
Windermere Mercer Island is so honored to be one of the sponsors for the 2015 market season. And if you go to the MIFM opening day, please send us a photo from your visit. You can email it to email@example.com . We would love share your photos on Mercer Island Pulse!