Windermere Foundation Mid-Year Report: Helping Our Communities Since 1989

WRE Foundation - stats During 2013, about 3/4 of the funds gifted by Windermere Foundation were used to support Youth & Child programs and Emergency Assistance. This week, the Windermere Foundation Mid-Year Report was published and the distribution is following a similar trend this year. So far in 2014, Windermere Foundation has been able to disburse nearly $840,000 to non-profit organizations throughout our network. Included in the disbursements were 269 grants, with an average grant size of $3,121, to support youth programs like weekend meals for school kids.

In the first half of 2014, Windermere Foundation collected over $673,000 in donations. 62% of the donations were raised through individual contributions and fundraisers, like Windermere Real Estate/Mercer Island’s annual Recycle Event, and the other 38% was raised through Windermere agent sales transactions. Did you know that each time you work with a Windermere agent, a portion of the transaction is donated to Windermere Foundation?

In fact– since Windermere Foundation’s inception 25 years ago a portion of each Windermere transaction has been donated to it, which has contributed to the $27+ million funds raised since 1989. Windermere Foundation would love to see donations top the $30 million mark by the end of 2015. And with your help, we’ll reach it! Check out other Windermere Foundation giving and fundraising goals via this cool Windermere Foundation Timeline infographic. If you would like to make a donation, please click here.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s