Can you believe how quickly the holidays are approaching? Thanksgiving and Hanukkah are 12 days away; Christmas is only 7 weekends away!! There is still time, however, to put together decorations and plan special dishes to make your holiday gatherings memorable.
Pinterest is an awesome place to find crafts, decorating ideas and recipes– you are to see high quality images of potential projects and can set up your own boards to save those that capture your attention. WindermereMI curates a board that’s specifically set up for holiday ideas. Head on over to Home for the Holidays to see what’s fun and trendy this holiday. Gather up a few yummy recipes. Plan an enjoyable evening of crafting with friends and family.
Are you already pinning photos on Pinterest? We’d love to have you follow our boards. We pin photos highlighting what’s so amazing about Seattle, Mercer Island and the Eastside. We’re sharing lots of gorgeous images centered around home decor, current interior design trends and remodeling ideas. There’s a recipe board, timely real estate information and a board centered on bringing a smile to your face. Plus, you can meet the team at WindermereMI and get to know us.
We’d appreciate some feedback from you, as well. Please follow our boards, and let us know what you’d like to see us pin more of by sharing in the comment section below. Happy Pinning!
The Farmers Market is open today, Sunday 10 – 3 PM and ready for you to stop on by! Some highlights for the market!
- At the children’s table is Little Red Hen’s Wheat. Come check it out!
The Farmers Market is open tomorrow, Sunday 10 – 3 PM 8/25 and ready for you to stop on by! Some of our recent favorites include:
- Jeb’s Wild Salmon- a family of fisherman bringing a selection of wild caught salmon to the streets of M.I.
- Seattle Salsa Guy- handcrafted salsas made without preservatives, additives or canned tomatoes
- Pedal Smoothies- custom smoothies blended by a bicycle (a novel idea, we know)
Have a great weekend!
The Farmers Market is open tomorrow, Sunday 10 – 3 PM 8/18 and ready for you to stop on by! Some highlights for the market!
- Music playing is the Strange Nails band they are funk rock with a jazzy flare.
- At the children’s table is Carrot Top Gardens, Come See!!
- Outreach table is not every Sunday but occasionally and this Sunday it is their being hosted by the Mercer Island Women’s Club. See what they are all about.
The Farmers Market is open tomorrow, Sunday 10 – 3 PM 8/11 and ready for you to stop on by! Some highlights for the market!
- Music playing is the Summer Januaries band with guitar, vocals and a little blue grass with folk and pop!
- At the children’s table is berry ink. Come check it out!
- And there will be a tasting demo that day come see!!
- High 5 will be serving free samples of Marionberry Pie come see and try some!!
The Farmers Market is closed Sunday, 7/14 due to Seafair Celebrations and Air Show!!!
- Next week is the 6th anniversary for MIFM National Farmers Market Week.
The Farmers Market is open today, 10 – 3 PM 7/28 and ready for you to stop on by! Some highlights for the market!
- Guest cart at the MIFM Absolut Hot dogs, featuring all sorts of hot dogs, veggie dogs, kosher dogs,Louisiana dogs, turkey dogs, a dog for everyone. Come check them out.
- Sno Valley mushrooms will be at the market. Oyster shiitake mushrooms, see how you can grow your own!
- Produce, produce, produce lots to come check out today, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, tomatoes, and so much more come check it out today!!!
The Farmers Market is open 10 – 3 PM Sunday, Sunday 7/21 and ready for you to stop on by! Some highlights for the market!
- Casper Babypants will be performing live at 10:30am
- Healthy snacks for the kids will be available at the Tasting Table for lunch with the kiddo’s
- After Casper the music continues with Folichon Cajun Band. Folichon is french for ‘Fun’! Cajun music to dance to!
The Farmers Market is closed Sunday, 7/14 due to Summer Celebration!!
But next week Sunday, 7/21 exciting things are at the MIFM!!
- Caspar Babypants will perform at 11:00am at MIFM!! How exciting bring the kiddo’s and watch them dance away!
The Farmers Market is open 10 – 3 PM Today, Sunday 7/7 and ready for you to stop on by! Some highlights for the market!
- Free Sampling and grilling today learn how to make Patty Pan Grill Quesadillas. With Hearty greens, tomatoes, and more!!
- Did you know you can get a nutritionist tour at MIFM? They will tell all sorts of ways the nutritional value of the fresh produce from the various farms and how best to incorporate these into a healthy diet.